GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION E-GIFT CARDS
1. INTRODUCTIONThe General Terms and Conditions of the e-gift cards apply only and exclusively the company SA Chaussures Loup with the commercial name of Jacques Loup, registered at the "Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés" in Cannes under the number 695 522 078, having its headquarters at 21 rue d'Antibes, 06400 Cannes and all physical and moral persons that have the legal capacity to purchase on the website www.jacques-loup.com. When purchasing an e-gift card, you accept the following Terms and Conditions.
2. PRODUCTSThe e-gift card on the website www.jacques-loup.com exists in 4 different amounts: 50€ - 100€ - 250€ and 500€.
3. PAYMENT - DELIVERYThe e-gift cards can be bought on the site with an online payment and are sent to the buyer by email.
4. VALIDITYThe e-gift card is valid for 1 year starting on the date of purchase on the website www.jacques-loup.com. At the end of the validity period, the e-gift cards of Jacques Loup cannot be used anymore for any purchase or be reactivated and the balance cannot be paid out.
The e-gift cards can only be used on the website www.jacques-loup.com and not in one of the shops of Jacques Loup.
The e-gift card can be used several times and the balance is available as a voucher in your client account.
5. RETURNWhen during the purchase, a complementary payment method is necessary after the usage of the e-gift card, you will receive first the reimbursement of the complementary payment method for the amount paid by this payment method. For example, if you have paid your order with an e-gift card and a credit card, we will reimburse first the payment associated with the credit card. If the value of the returned products is higher then the amount paid by credit card, the balance will be reimbursed with a voucher, available in your account.
You have up to 14 days (starting the day of purchase) to cancel your e-gift card order of Jacques Loup, the reimbursement will be done when we receive your cancellation.
Jacques Loup declines all responsability for the theft or loss of the e-gift cards.